VELA is an energy technology company which enables our clients to realise their objectives by offering customized, manufacturer-independent turnkey solutions for networked energy systems.
VELA GmbH was founded in 2017 by Ambibox GmbH, a power electronics technology company with many years of experiences in the energy market, and Foxconn, the world ́s largest contract electronics manufacturer. VELA GmbH is based in Mainz, Germany. VELA Energy Ltd. is based in Kirriemuir, United Kingdom.
For this VELA offers industry leading:
- technology for the energy sector, e.g. with patented, high performing DC-DC converters which enable highest levels of energy efficiency
- scalability, e.g. energy storage systems from 2kWh to multiple MWh
- flexibility, i.e. manufacturing independent white label and embedded Linux solutions
- quality & supply chain capabilities via the Foxconn group with highest product quality standards, reliable supply chain, scalable volumes with global reach and a cost competitive performance
- aftersales & services, i.e. depending on the client ́s require- ments VELA provides training, aftersales service, SW devel- opment & consulting services